- Wellness Spa in a forested clearing – including sauna, jacuzzi and a full range of therapies arranged to help you relax and unwind. Massage studio, health and beauty.
- Full menu farm-style Breakfasts enjoyed beneath the whispering oaks of a sanctuary garden – free range eggs and only the freshest ingredients used.
- Home cooked Meals & Picnic Baskets
- All produce is free range and organic where possible
- Heated Swimming Pool – safely fenced set in a fairy-like dell
- Wireless Internet for the exclusive use of our valued in-house guests.
- Secretarial services available for the traveling businessman
- Laundry Service offered
- Airport transfers & Car Hire arranged on request
- Activity & Restaurant bookings on request
As your wedding day is unquestionably the most special day of your lives,
Sacred Mountain Lodge offers weddings in Cape Town for you. We offer our undivided
attention to detail in organising and hosting your special day.
Additional Things to Do
From Sacred Mountain Lodge take a stroll down to Noordhoek Farm Village for lunch and browse around the array of local arts and craft shops. Walk across the way to one of the horse farms where you can enjoy an outride on one of the friendly horses’ take to the trails or head off for a canter along the 8km stretch of white sandy beach, unquestionably an exhilarating experience and one of the best beaches for horse riding in the world!
If its bird watching you’re after, we’re situated in the heart of Table Mountain Nature Reserve with the Noordhoek Wetlands on our doorstep ‘ an incredibly popular location for the bird watching community.
Golfers are spoiled for choice with Clovelley Country Club, Westlake Golf Club and Steenberg Golf Estate. 3 of the best courses in the Cape Town area within 15 minutes drive!